The Head of Quality is responsible for setting a quality management program for ensuring quality, efficiency, accuracy, reliability and compliance of the company’s activities and outputs. The Head of Quality will set up parameters and measurement tools as well as analyzing the processes of implementation. The Head of Quality will propose performance targets to MD as well as provide process and analytical support for improvement and development of effective corrective actions.
This function will provide leadership, management & control over the Quality Management Systems and practices in Company; support each department to ensure that appropriate system and implementation are in place that it achieve its objectives on Quality performance; ensure compliance with the company's standard by developing and conducting sustainability program including Internal Audit; act as an internal consultant for QMS Implementation; provide information related to Quality standard; and propose the best practices for performance development and improvement as well as training and coaching related parties.
- Strategy and Research & Development: develop quality strategy, elaborate an annual program with quarterly objectives and targets, and research on new methodologies, functionalities and tools
- Quality Management Program: develop a quality management program to ensure productivity and performance can be measured and meets the Company’s standard.
- Quality and Internal Control Implementation: supervision of screening, proofreading, and call monitoring activities, assist business process owners to develop their business processes and the required policies, reports, SOPs, etc., develop annual internal control program, review procedure and monitor implementation
- Ensure the sustainability of the Quality Management System based on ISO 9001: manage & implement the QMS & Internal Audit programs, manage, coordinate, monitor and report the results of Internal Audit to management, assist process owners to develop action plans to remediate, close gaps, and monitor the plans’ implementation, and establish and maintain ISO 9001 / 37001 accreditation.
- Team Management, Coaching & Training: implement the onboarding program for new hires, including tandem and coaching activities, coach employees in difficulty, and design and develop quality control training programs and related e-learning material both for internal and external purposes
- Collaboration with other departments: Coordinate with all function in order to identify and evaluate procedures & other requirements compliance and maintain effective communication with all departments, collaboration in devising and establishing KPIs for each role as well as quality process, and participation to external activities related to ABMS consulting and training.
- Advisory: Advisory related to the quality management program and internal control program as well as implementation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 7 years of working experience with 2 years in managerial position
- Mastering in ISO 9001
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, specifically oriented around bringing new ideas to company
- Whilst fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English both spoken and written is a must.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying