Does the prospect of being Compliance Specialist for Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS / SMAP) excite you? How about making the company a renowned leader in the provision of Anti-bribery Management Systems services to clients? Implementing ABMS at Integrity Group of Companies? Being part of a great team to get the job done? If that’s the case, this position is tailor-made for you. This is an invitation not just for a prime Compliance Specialist for the entire region – it is a quest and adventure to new horizons!
We‘re looking for a driven, dynamic compliance professional, with a clear flair for sales, who likes a challenge and revels in the satisfaction of achievement. You will take charge of the strategy and execution of all ABMS activities of the company and its affiliates. You will have the opportunity showcase your compliance, ABMS and consulting skills to drive revenue growth and lead teams across cultures.
If you are ready for all of this and a lot more, then
We Want to Hear From You!
As Compliance Specialist (ABMS / SMAP), you are responsible to ensure the company is a renowned leader in the provision of services to clients for ABMS Anti-Bribery Management Systems (SMAP System Manajemen Anti-Penyuapan), including ISO 37001.
The Compliance Specialist (ABMS / SMAP) is accountable for all matters relating to ABMS including: establishing the ABMS service, client offer and service delivery; developing methodologies and training materials; leading, developing and training a team; organizing and delivering consultation advice and training to clients; coordinating with internal Sales, Marketing and Business Expansion departments; the set-up and management of the ABMS application; development and execution of ABMS e-Learning; internal implementation of ABMS at the Integrity group of companies.
- Methodologies & Training Development: design and develop strategy, technical methodologies and policies for ABMS client services, update and maintain ABMS strategy, methodologies and policies, design and develop client training program and content for ABMS client services, and update and maintain ABMS training program.
- Consulting & Training services delivery: Perform consulting and training services for ABMS clients from beginning to end, including: scoping of service; liaison with client; planning; tailoring of program; execution, delivery and presentation of consulting and training services; explanation and demonstration of ABMS application; integrating all relevant aspects of ISO 37001;
- Technical Assistance to internal Sales & Business Development team and Marketing team, partner with the ISO auditors, co-ordinate with internal Marketing team for articles, research on ABMS, updates of website, assist other Department in relation to compliance and other matters, and assist in annual budgeting and periodic forecasting of ABMS client services
- Team Management: lead, manage, train, guide and motivate team of Junior Consultants, and ensure proper and timely co-ordination of team members with external consultants, perform recruitment from time to time
- ABMS Application: design, develop and implement the ABMS application for client use, co-ordinate with internal and external technical people (IT, Sales, Marketing, others) for technological, content and other aspect, and maintain ABMS application up-to-date incorporating latest development if the field of ABMS.
- E-Learning for ABMS: design, develop and execute the e-Leaning program for ABMS, maintain up-to-date the e-Learning program incorporating recent developments in ABMS locally and worldwide;
- Internal Implementation of ABMS for all Integrity group companies, implement ABMS internally, provide ABMS training and guidance to management team and employees, assist Management and Human Resources department in dealing with any case of bribery or corruption if it occurs, and assist in maintaining a strong ethical mindset in the company and affiliates, especially in relation to risks of bribery and corruption.
- Qualified and experienced in Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS / SMAP).
- Experience in Anti-bribery and Anti-corruption policy development, implementation and promulgation.
- Certified ISO 37001 implementer or auditor.
- Experience in financial services, anti-fraud and risk management.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying