The Field Researcher is responsible for acquiring information and reporting cases by interacting with external parties in both overt and covert manner, conducting observation and surveillance and collecting supporting evidence. A Field Researcher must report in writing the activities and results of the inquiries.
- Conduct preliminary research and assessment before performing an investigation;
- Search for specific sources, informants, witnesses related to the case;
- Perform interviews with various persons from various backgrounds to gather information;
- Collect evidence (photos, videos, written and oral statements, recordings, documents, digital devices);
- Verify documentation and facts;
- Elicit information by pretext calling, cover preparation;
- Prepare comprehensive report covering investigation activities and findings;
- Properly filing reports, pictures, recordings, testimonies and evidence;
- Set up a broad network of informants (people who can directly relate information about something they have witnessed, and who usually can be contacted later if needed; and
- Act in close collaboration and coordination with Analysts, IT Forensics, Surveillance Team.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor degree
- 3 years work experience in a similar or related capacity
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Critical thinking capability
- Creative with a sense of curiosity
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in the field, independent
- Holder of driver licence
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role is for you!
Jasa Integritas Malaysia Sdn Bhd is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying