A Field Investigator is responsible for acquiring information and reporting cases by interacting with external parties in both overt and covert manner, conducting observation and surveillance and collecting supporting evidence. A Field Investigator must report in writing the activities and results of the inquiries.
• Conduct preliminary research and assessment before performing an investigation;
• Search for specific sources, informants, witnesses related to the case;
• Perform interviews with various persons from various backgrounds to gather information;
• Collect evidence (photos, videos, written and oral statements, recordings, documents, digital devices);
• Verify documentation and facts;
• Elicit information by pretext calling, cover preparation;
• Prepare comprehensive report covering investigation activities and findings;
• Properly filing reports, pictures, recordings, testimonies and evidence;
• Set up a broad network of informants (people who can directly relate information about something they have witnessed, and who usually can be contacted later if needed; and
• Act in close collaboration and coordination with Analysts, IT Forensics, Surveillance Team.
• Bachelor degree majoring criminology / law preferred
• High level of integrity and professionalism
• Critical thinking capability
• Creative with a sense of curiosity
• Good communication skills
If you meet these requirements and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role is for you!
Integrity Thailand is an equal opportunity employer.