We are seeking dynamic, attentive, driven individuals with a strong sense of integrity, able to work both independently and as part of a team, and who are willing to go the extra for our Clients.
In this position, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of interactive e-Learning resources. With your keen sense of organization and planning, will be on top of project deliverable within technical, budgetary and time constraints. Attentive to detail and business partner-oriented, you will be able to bring your technical expertise and guidance to the fore, assisting each Head of Department in developing and producing e-Learning modules. Initially supporting internal projects and then going client-facing, you will lead these projects from start to finish including design, content, execution, monitoring, training and roll-out.
- Design and production of e-Learning systems and content for delivery within project timeline.
- Lead project delivery and provide advice and e-Learning expertise regarding the design, development and implementation of appropriate e-Learning solutions and innovative learning products and services.
- Create high-quality suite of e-Learning materials to suit both online and blended learning methodologies.
- Provide advice and recommendations for employee training regarding the integration of e-Learning.
- Collaborate with the Heads of Department at Integrity Indonesia to develop activities and capture e-Learning content.
- Identify gaps and develop the necessary training materials.
- Develop e-Learning and other resources and provide training to support the effective use of materials.
- Participation in content audits.
- Adhere to correct formatting and consistency of presentation across all developed resources.
- Maintain an awareness of Best Practice in e-Learning design and delivery to ensure that Integrity Indonesia can take advantage of the latest developments in the field.
- Develop individual e-Learning programs for professional development, in consultation with the Heads of Department, to match specific project objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of on-line Learning Management Systems to develop educational materials and knowledge.
- Experience in the application of adult learning principles.
- Experience in identifying training needs and analyzing
- Working knowledge of module structure in Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet competing deadlines.
- Experience with Moodle.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- High level of computer skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Drive, dynamism, enthusiasm, and a ‘can-do’ attitude are a must.
- Able to take on tasks, plan, manage and see it through to completion within the specified time limits.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying