Right now, we are seeking a dynamic In-house Lawyer who is equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide quality advice and service in a wide range of areas.
The successful candidate will be the one who enjoys working in an open, communicative MNC environment, attending to briefs in a diversity of legal areas ranging from GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation), to Franchising, Digital Technology, Intellectual property, Property Law as well as general Corporate Law. This is an exciting opportunity for the lawyer who wants to maximise her/his experience in a growing business, a leader in its field.
Reporting to the company CFO, and having close interaction with the MD, Sales, Operations and Support Functions, the In-House Lawyer holds a position of influence and respect within the company. The successful candidate will be a persuasive communicator, well-organized and with an ability to master the detail and then advise in a clear, succinct manner, prioritizing what is most pertinent and relevant. A strong command of English is a must, as is the ability to anticipate, be autonomous and take ownership of tasks
- Write and review commercial contracts and tender documents.
- Assess legal aspects of business deals and projects.
- Advise on regulatory framework and update on new developments.
- Participate in internal governance matters.
- Contribute to newsletter on legal related issues.
- Review potential legal issues of the organization and work to resolve them.
- Train employees on various legal aspects related to business, compliance and intellectual property.
- Provide legal advice to the management.
- Deal with external law authorities.
- Advise on statutory compliance.
- Participate in regulatory technology projects
- High degree of commitment to professional ethics, strong integrity.
- Bachelor Degree in Law – Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the same or similar role.
- Strong Corporate Law experience in a multi-national company (MNC) environment
- Relevant professional firm experience.
- Knowledge and experience in personal data retention and protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Technology and website registration.
- Knowledge of Franchising agreements.
- Knowledge and experience in Intellectual Property law a preference.
- Knowledge and experience in International Law a preference.
- Services sector background a preference.
Core Competencies and Behaviors
- Persuasive communication and negotiation skills
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good organizing and planning skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing skills
- Able to present results and conclusions in a succinct, clear and accurate manner – ability to synthesize.
- Able to work across boundaries of operations, functions and potentially countries.
- Ability to adhere consistently to company values, ensuring at all times the absence of conflict of interest whether actual or perceived.
- Anticipation, foresight, autonomy, self-starting, initiative-taking are all requirements, combined with an ability to inform and consult with hierarchy and keep stakeholders apprised and involved.
- Personal drive, get-up-and-go, can-do attitude, takes ownership of tasks.
- Proactive with good reactivity.
- Rigor, attention to detail, confidentiality.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying