We protect the integrity of our clients by providing expertise in fighting the full range of internal and external fraudulent activities: white-collar crime, embezzlement, counterfeiting, tampering & parallel distribution, theft, insurance fraud, etc.
• Manage the overall HR function in Thailand.
• Perform recruitment processes including interviews, pre-boarding and on-boarding
• HR Administration including database, employee expenses, employee attendance, foreign employee documents, benefits claims, health insurance and general administration.
• Manage payroll
• Manage all matters relating to General Affairs (Office Administration) including office services, procurement and purchasing for office supplies and stationery
• Petty cash
• Reception desk in Bangkok (new Sukhumvit office)
• Ad hoc tasks as appointed by direct supervisor.
• Reporting to Head of Business Partners Division, Asia
• Thai language fluency
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Accounting or similar field
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in Human Resources, especially in recruitment
• Multinational company experience an advantage
• Well organised, thorough, able to manage multiple tasks at once
• Good attention to detail
• Analytical and a problem-solver
• Good communication and interviewing skills
• Proficiency in English
If you meet these requirements and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role is for you!
Integrity Thailand is an equal opportunity employer.