As IT Programmer you will drive IT and digital transformation projects relating to database management systems (DBMS), search engine development, HR data management platforms, ERP modification and implementation, back-end language programming, security protocol development, software development life cycle (SDLC), and further IT programming projects. Reporting directly to the Head of IT you will also work with design and development professionals throughout the organisation.
- Implement software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Conceptual design of database management systems incl. using MySQL, MongoDB (DBMS)
- Develop, test and manage backup and recovery planning
- Plan for system capacity needs
- Prepare system requirements documentation
- Assist on user interface and experience projects (UI / UX)
- Collaborate with project managers on a wide range of projects
- IT security back-end
- Develop backend programming language, PHP and/or Python
- Administer security protocol (OWASP security principles)
- Excellent knowledge of workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of system analysis and database design.
- Knowledge of API structures and REST architecture a necessity.
- Familiarity with common databases, MySQL, SQL database, PostgreSQL.
- Experienced in relational DBMS (RDBMS), data mining, data warehousing, administration, role database.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs and frameworks.
- Proven experience in utilizing object-oriented design and development.
- Able to work in teams, with open and timely communication.
- Strong time management skills, deadline-oriented.
- Can-do attitude and able to take initiative.
- Some English language skill is a plus.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying