The Business Development Manager will support the Regional Head of Sales - Asia in engaging prospective potential clients in Malaysia and dealing with their potential inquiries. The Business Development Manager will also help negotiate deals and reach quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Identification of prospects, canvassing and cold calling to set meetings with potential customers
- Networking by attending events, conferences, seminars, cocktails etc.
- Prepare sales presentations to prospective clients
- Prepare proposals/quotations according to the client’s needs and objectives
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to close sales
- Identify market demand, understand market trends, bench-marking
- Contribute to business development by developing partnerships
- Develop current system related to prospects, sales and account management
- Coordinate and collaborate with other divisions related to Sales activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling Consulting services. Experience in auditing companies is a plus
- Bachelor degree
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Malaysian citizen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel and is comfortable to do field work due to prospection needs.
- Whilst fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written is a must, mastery of other languages will be an advantage
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role fis or you!
Jasa Integritas Malaysia Sdn Bhd is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying