The Marketing Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all internal and external marketing including merchandising, branding, benchmarking, community relations, public relations, information, events, and demos. He develops activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and written action plans in order to achieve specific objectives.
The Marketing Supervisor implements production, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements. He has marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; forecasting and developing existing and new products; analysing trends and results.
Job Responsibility :
- Devise and present ideas and strategies
- Organize events and product / service exhibitions
- update databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Plan social media campaigns, ensuring they adhere to corporate goals and messaging, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Research competition for regional and local markets.
- Demonstrate products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Advisory to Head of Marketing & Collaboration with other division.
- Coordination with Superior, Content Writer and Digital Marketing Specialist.
Job Requirement :
- A high level of integrity and profesionalism
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- 3 Years Experience in related position
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Creative Thinker and problem solver
- Proficiency in written and spoken english
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying